Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The gang

Hey all, how are things. I'm glad to here a lot of you went to the beach yesterday. That had to have beem cool. Keep me updated on whats going on, I'll try to have pictures up for you all to see but the internet sucks sooooooo, well just have to see. Matt, thats cool to here that you led college group, you to paula and Tiff. Matt man you amaze me bro. I am very gratefull to know you, and its so cool to here what andhow god is working in you life. You encourage me bro. Joey, how are thing. I hope work doesn't suck, lol... How is that basketball thing going, any awesome news. Man I so excited to know how the Lord is working in you life too man. This trip for you is going to be awesome, man and I cant wait to here more and more about it. Josh like the color, man its so cool to here that a girl, that is cute, likes you. I hope everything works out man and that the lord is glorified. Jason and Kels, lol saw that coming. Thats so cool... I really am happy for you. DUDE, Kat thats so cool to here that you and D' are working on a drama thing for the youth. WOW!!! how flippen cool. Thanks for helping out, you awesome. Amanda, I cant say much, lol. But I do miss those pool bashes, and I hope things are going great. Brittney, is it ney or any? I can never remember. Listen girl, whats up, Im lovn' those pics on F-book. How was that game? Go Rays, we are sooooooo awesome!!! I miss you you too and I hope things aren't to crazy. Listen guys I'm sure you know, we miss you all a whole lot. We are greatful for your friendships and we are praying for you all as you are praying for us. Stay Awesome and please eat some Honey Boneless BBQ wings and Chicken Quesadillas.

No comments: